5-6 thick bacon strips Cut into small pieces
1/3 cup onion finely chopped
1/2 head green cabbage shredded or roughly chopped
1 tbs brown sugar
2 Royco beef cubes
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan over medium heat until crisp. Use a slotted spatula to remove the bacon and place it on plate. Do not discard the bacon grease and drippings!
- In the same pan, add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add cabbage, salt, pepper, paprika and mix everything together.
- Crush two cubes of Royco and Mix everything well and cook covered on low heat for about 7 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add bacon back into the pan and mix it together with the cabbage and serve warm.