Dress the Part
There is an excellent chance you are not putting the same amount of thought into how to dress for the gym as you do for a job interview, a wedding, even an average day at work. Why would you?
Consider this: if you are a single person looking forward to meeting a person, the gym is as good a place as any to do it. You must have heard by now the most successful places to meet a sole mate is either at a wedding, in church or at the gym. Do not underestimate the allure of a person deep in the zone of their fitness routine. In addition, even if your motive is simply to get in your exercise it is best to be stylish and well-groomed no matter where you go.
The decade is gone and so should your old-regular gym attires. It’s time for a change. It is time to pick something that will make you look hot, comfortable while still maintaining a balance on flexibility and being breathable.
Genio sportswear have this type of clothing that will facilitate a solid workout and still look sharp. That which says you’ve shown up to break a sweat, stylishly. The accessibility of gym fashion and gym attire is synonymous with its desirability. Dressing for the gym and workout gear for women is as much about substance as it is style, so where do you start? Let’s show you how to look good at the gym.
- The Genio Block long sleeve is a must get gym set. Stylish and can be used for cold-training too
- The Genio Plane Sport Wear. Perfect for both outdoor and indoor training
- Genio Block Sleeveless. The T-back support on this sports bra is not only comfortable, but cute too.
- Genio Gradient – White to Grey The sports bra just calls for attention with the detailing. You can wear this when feeling some Khloe vibe.
- Genio Camo. The camo comes in three colors, black, blue and green. The back detailed to expose the crop top or bra.
- Genio Pod Pine Sleeveless. The light material just allows flexibility and style ooze out
All this can top can be paired with:
- Genio Tempo women’s shorts that are stretchy to accommodate flexibility. It bosses in different colors from hot pink, blue, black, purple, red, violet to hot pink.
- GENIO VIBE women pants. These compression leggings are stylish and functional with a reflective detailing to keep you safe on your early morning runs.
- Futuristic Genio light coat. This lightweight, water-resistant Genio active jacket comes in different colors.
Post Gym Attire
Before you switch off thinking we’re about to recommend a second bag, humor us and read on. There’s no need to be classy or overdressed. Athleisure would work anytime, anywhere.
It’s mostly advised to keep it simple and comfortable.